Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grant writing crunch

--Bean-girl was in her first big dance recital this past weekend. She and her friends did wonderfully!

--Legume is walking up and down the stairs by herself, putting on her pants by herself, talking a lot more, and growing up too fast.

--I am in the home stretch of grant writing purgatory.

--And I was amazed to read this article in the New York times and learn that "Rooster brand" Sriracha sauce is made in America. All my life I've assumed it was a Thai import.

Okay, back to my stack of scientific journal articles. I've missed you, oh blogosphere, and promise to be back soon.

love,
Bean-mom

5 comments:

EcoGeoFemme said...

We'll be waiting.

Good luck!

Cath@VWXYNot? said...

Good luck with the deadlines!

I don't have any big ones in the near future, but the small ones are clustering together. Gah!

See you on the other side ;)

Mad Hatter said...

Good luck with the grant! We miss you too and look forward to you being back. :-)

Successful Researcher: How to Become One said...

Good luck!

ophelia rising said...

Love all your updates! And the little fact about Sriracha sauce - who knew?

Good luck with the grant writing!
xo